Louisiana Tour 2017
With the success of the Louisiana Tour 2016 for our New Orleans Auction, we will be expanding on the 2017 Tour. We will be traveling to different and exciting places and adding another day. Please check back often with updates and schedule of the 2017 tour.
- Dates: July 6 & 7, 2017
- Location: Chateau Saint Denis Hotel (318) 951-4105
If staying at hotel please reference: Tour Louisiana Car Show
- Address: 751 2nd St, Natchitoches, LA 71457
- Cruise fees: $75 each day, you have the choice of doing both days or just one day, this covers driver and one passenger, each additional passenger $35 each day (this does not include Thursday’s dinner). All payments are non-refundable, unless event is canceled by Louisiana Cruisin’ Inc. In the event that you cannot make the tour, you may transfer your position to another participant, you must notify our office that you are transferring your assigned position (504-262-2277).
- Participants meet at: TBD
- For an added bonus, the car club that has the most participants will win a cash prize.
- Please download turn-by-turn directions here
Want to view the Full 20 Minute Video of the 2016 Vicari Louisiana Tour? Click the SIGN UP button to register a free Vicari Auctions Web Account and you can view the video once you login!
The schedule listed below is a rough estimate of the times we expect to follow, with the LSU exception. This year we want you to explore the things along the route we have chosen. There are many gift shops and sites to see along the way and as the length of the drive is much shorter the day should be more enjoyable.
Wednesday, July 5, 2017Natchitoches, LA
• Early participants can stay at Chateau Saint Denis (751 2nd St, Natchitoches, LA 71457 Phone: (318) 951-4105). Breakfast will be available for the next morning. Please make sure you reference: Tour Louisiana Car Show
• 6:00pm Early Welcome to Louisiana Tour Participants
• Reception at the Louisiana Sports Hall of Fame & Northwest Louisiana History Museum 800 Front St (casual attire)
• See places to eat.
Thursday, July 6, 2017Start Natchitoches, LA
• 7:00am – 8:30am Vehicle Check-in at the Chateau Saint Denis in the Ballroom
• 8:30 am Depart on the Cane Heritage Trail (See a map detailing Trail)
• 11:00am – 1pm Buffet Lunch Paragon Casino Marksville, LA (coupon will be in bag)
• 4:30pm Tour of LSU Tiger Stadium (This is a hard time everyone interested in Tour MUST arrive before 4:30pm)
• 6pm Reception at Host Hotel: Belle of Baton Rouge in the Beaurgard Room
• Belle of Baton Rouge code for LA Tour room rate LA Tour VAG06A, address: 103 France St, Baton Rouge, LA 70802 phone: (225) 242-2600)
Friday, July 7, 2017Start Baton Rouge, LA
• 7:30am – 9:00am Breakfast for overnight participants (coupon in bag). Check-in for 1 day participants. Main atrium near breakfast buffet.
• 9:00am Depart for Madisonville.
• 11:00am – 1pm Lunch Pellengrini Performance.
• 4:00pm Begin Parade laps at NOLA Motorsports Park
• 5:00pm Louisiana Seafood Boil NOLA Motorsports Park
Saturday, July 8, 2017New Orleans, LA
• 10am- 6pm New Orleans Classic and Muscle Car Auction and Car Show, at Mardi Gras World. All participants who participated in the Louisiana Tour will be able to get into the auction at Mardi Gras World for free with their Louisiana Tour armband. Vicari Auction will also waive bidder registration fee with required paperwork.
Due to the limited amount of rooms at both hotels, below is a list of additional hotels that are close by for both the Natchitoches and Baton Rouge areas:
917 Washington St, Natchitoches, LA 71457
332 Jefferson St, Natchitoches, LA 71457
124 Poete St, Natchitoches, LA 71457
612 Williams Ave, Natchitoches, LA 71457
321 2nd St, Natchitoches, LA 71457
926 Washington St, Natchitoches, LA 71457
309 Pine St, Natchitoches, LA 71457
125 Pine St, Natchitoches, LA 71457
120 Church St, Natchitoches, LA 71457
200 Convention St, Baton Rouge, LA 70801
400 North Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70802
462 Lafayette St, Baton Rouge, LA 70801