2. All bidders must meet the requirements of the auction to participate as a Bidder. Vicari Auction does not accept bids from unregistered bidders. Complete the online Bidder registration form or print the Bidder registration both links are at bottom of page.
3. Submit a copy of your driver’s license by email to the Vicari Auction office by email, fax or mail along with your registration fee and indicate your approved payment method. Dealer’s must submit a copy of their current dealer license with their registration.
4. Buyer’s paying for purchases in cash will be authorized a bidding limit for the auction based on their cash deposit. The minimum cash deposit is $2,000 authorizing up to a $20,000 purchase. Higher bidding limits require a 10% deposit based on the value of the bidding limit requested. For example a $100,000 credit limit requires a $10,000 deposit. Unused funds will be returned the bidder when he or she turns in their badge or applied to the purchase of vehicle at the auction.
5. If your completed required documents are received prior to the pre-registration deadline a bidder packet will be ready for you upon your arrival at the bidder registration desk in the auction office. If you bidder package is missing your driver’s license, registration fee, applicable dealer license or approved payment method please have the missing document ready for the bidder registration assistant.
6. A bidder badge will be assigned to the successful registered bidder. The bidder is responsible for all bids using the bidder number during the auction. If you lose or misplace your bidder badge notify the auction office immediately. The bidder may return his badge to the auction office at the conclusion of the sale to receive their deposit return if applicable.
7. To bid on a vehicle indicate to one of the Vicari Ringmen or the auctioneer that you would like to bid. The auctioneer will be asking for a specific price. You may either accept his bidding increment or indicate to the Vicari Ringman that you would bid another amount. The auction bidding process is fast so, do not wait to bid or you may miss your opportunity!
8. When purchasing a vehicle, checks must be drawn from the US bank account specified in the bank letter of guaranty (see sample letter). If funds are not coming from a US bank, a wire transfer must be used. (There is a $50 fee for a wire transfer.)
9. Upon a winning bid a buyer premium will be automatically added to the final price (hammer price). The buyer premium is posted in the auction office and on the bidder badge.
10. Sales Tax is governed by the state in which the auction is conducted and may be collected at time of payment.
11. Payment is required within one hour of purchase unless other terms have been pre-arranged.
12. After the buyer has paid for their vehicle in the auction office, Vicari Auction will issue a gate pass for removal of the vehicle or property from the premises. If a transporter will be picking up your vehicle, please notify the office and give your gate release to the transporter/driver.
13. All vehicles must be removed from the auction facility by 12:00 PM (noon) the day following the auction. Vehicles not removed may at Vicari Auction’s discretion may be placed in storage at the expense of the owner.
All absentee bidders must complete the Absentee Bidder Form and Bidders Registration Form along with, submit all required documents before Absentee Bid will be taken into account. All Absentee Bid request must be turned in 48 hours prior to auction.
A 11% buyers premium will be added to your final bid amount.
Accepted methods of payment:
– Bank Letter Required if not approved by Proxibid in advance, see sample bank letter
– *Payments must be processed by “buyers” financial institution to Vicari Auction by Monday May 11, 2015 by 12:00 pm CST. See Proxibid payment terms for wiring instructions or call the Vicari Auction office if you require further assistance.
– Cash will be accepted only if cash payment is made in full at the auction site prior the closing of the auction on sale day.
Terms & Conditions
I agree with the Terms & Conditions and wish to proceed to the online Bidder Registration Form
You may also download a pdf of the form and fax to 504.347.1522 otherwise, click link to go to online form. If you are registering for Absentee Bidding, please download the form here. You must have Adobe Reader to view this file, download Reader.