Biloxi is so BIG we have added a THIRD DAY!
The Thursday sale will feature ONLY 100 Cars so be sure to consign early.
- Dates: October 8-10, 2015
- Location: Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention Center – 2350 Beach Blvd. Biloxi, MS
- Admission: $15.00
- (Children 10 and under are free)
- Gates open: 8:30 a.m.
- Collectibles: Thurs. 12:00 a.m., Fri. & Sat. 10:00 a.m.
- Cars: Thurs. 1:00 p.m., Fri. & Sat. 11:00 a.m.
- Feature Cars: Fri. & Sat. 3:00 p.m.
- Car check-in: Wed. 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
VICARI AUCTION will be expecting 500 cars in the Classic & Muscle Car Auction on October 8, 9 & 10, 2015 during Cruisin The Coast – America’s Largest Block Party. Cruisin’ The Coast (CTC) is a festival to celebrate antique, classic and hot rod vehicles, nostalgic music and related events. Car enthusiasts from over 39 states and Canada drive to the Mississippi Gulf Coast once a year to showcase their rides and to cruise the beautiful 30-mile stretch of beachside highway with designated stops in Ocean Springs, D’Iberville, Edgewater Mall, Pass Christian, Bay St. Louis. Each venue is set up as a mini festival with a stage for live bands, reserved parking for registered cruisers, spectator parking, vendors for food and event merchandise. The week long event includes The VICARI CLASSIC & MUSCLE CAR AUCTION, cruise-ins, a VA Hospital Cruise, swap meet, and a parade. Spectators are welcome and will find that the cruisers love to talk “old cars”.