|1. Complete the Preliminary Consignment Form & Selling Agreement form, by clicking on the license plate for the location that you want to sell your car, send all required documentation including fee via mail/fax/email. Please make sure all paperwork is accurate and title is free and clear. Consign as early as possible to maximize your exposure. Choose from NO RESERVE, RESERVE OR PRIME TIME lot numbers. The best numbers are given to those who consign early. Different fees apply.2. Send in a copy of both sides of the title. Bring the original TITLE of the vehicle to the auction. If it is not in your name bring a Power of Attorney to sell.
3. Submit photos for advertising (follow photo guidelines by clicking license plate below). Help us, help you, sell your vehicle. There is a significantly higher buyer interest generated through our advertising campaigns featuring cars available at our auctions.4. Dealers must bring a copy of Dealer license.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SELLERS:
1. Bring all completed forms, original title and other required documentation to the auction. Express check-in will be available for those who have completed paperwork.
2. Type an accurate description and history of your vehicle to be displayed in the window and for the auctioneer to read as it crosses the auction block. This is great opportunity to increase buyer interest and promote your vehicle.
3. Check-in early to keep your assigned lot number reserved. Having more time for buyers to preview your vehicle greatly increases interest.
4. Do a maintenance check up. The unexpected could happen. Be prepared for common issues that could occur, so as not to hinder your vehicle’s presentation.
5. It’s time to shine! Detail your car before your arrive and while on display at the auction. The cleaner the car, the more attractive it is to buyers.
6. Be accessible to answer questions about your vehicle during the preview and when it crosses the auction block. The more buyers interested, the better selling price. If you can’t be present, make sure to leave literature visible on or around the car and have a detailed description available for the auctioneer to read.
7. Be HONEST: Always stick to the facts and speak only of things you are sure about pertaining to your vehicle. Buyers essentially are knowledgable and misrepresentation would dim your integrity. False statements could put your sale at risk.
8. If you are selling with a reserve, be realistic about your asking price. The time, energy and delicate care you have shown your vehicle will increase the value. However, if you paid more or put more money into the vehicle that your investment can re-pay, a reasonable price will help the sale. Please ask our staff if you have any questions about how to put a reserve on your vehicle.